We understand that acquiring a driving license is a big milestone for most adults living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Having a license in Dubai leads to greater mobility and gives individuals more freedom to move around. But before getting behind the wheel, one must first pass a stringent driving test. Are you planning to get a driving license in Dubai? There’s no need to stress. We’ve gathered some of the best tips that will help you clear your driving test.
Some Tips & Tricks To Ace The Driving Test In Dubai
- You need to make basic adjustments such as the mirror and seat. Try adjusting these things before starting the engine.
- Avoid failing to make effective observations at junctions this will help you in driving better.
- Try emerging and passing through crossroads after making observations to the right or left.
- when you are about to change lanes, try checking your mirrors and always use the indicators.
- Check your mirrors before following the vehicle in front of you, when you’re about to exit a roundabout.
- Ensure that you have proper control of the steering wheel and are putting your hands in the proper position
- When you are moving off from behind a parked vehicle, try to check first your mirrors and blind spot
- Make sure that you are responding appropriately to traffic lights
- Try to follow your lane and avoid driving too close to the kerb or centre of the road
- Ensure to brake at the right time and in the right manner. Avoid applying sudden brakes, it will lead to road test failure
- Make sure to rest well prior to the test
- Finally, when you take the road rest, be confident, keep relaxed, and always stay alert on the road.
To learn more visit: https://www.justblogo.com/