5 Top Priorities For UAE In The New Year 2023 — Announced By Sheikh Mohammed
A conference was held in Dubai, where the Dubai ruler stated,
"We start a new journey in 2023, in which we compete with ourselves and race against time so that our country becomes the best in the world."
The UAE has revealed its top five government goals for the coming year. This occurred when the first Cabinet meeting of 2023 was presided over on Monday by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai.
Sheikh Mohammed outlined the five priorities:
1. Making every effort to establish and consolidate national identity.
2. Focusing more on the environment and sustainability.
3. Putting all the expertise and knowledge into developing the educational system, its vision, indicators, and outputs.
4. Accelerating Emiratisation.
5. Committing more to expand the UAE’s international economic partnerships.
Check out latest updates on : https://www.justblogo.com/